3 Bear Bomb Scare song list thus fucking far...
- Brian Wilson - Bare Naked (my fave) Ladies
- Open up your eyes - Tonic
- I don't wanna be - Gavin DeGraw
- All Mixed Up - 311 (Don't call this number in an emergency)
- Drugs - Ammonia
- Got you where I want you - The Flys
- Evenflow - PJ
- Lips of an Angel - Hinder
- You're a God (Hey, no I'm not...shithead) - Vertical Horizon
- Loser - 3 Doors Down
- No Excuses - Alice in Chains
- Crawling in the Dark - Hoobastank (Never put the word "your" in front of that name)
- Drive - Incubus
- Click Click Boom - Papa Roach
- Freak on a Leash - KoRn
- For You - Staind
- Slither - Velvet Revolver
- Everything - Buckcherry
- Hey Jealousy - Gin Blossoms
- Wish you were here - Incubus
- If you could only see - Tonic
- Home - Chris Daughtry
- Creep - Radiohead
- Elderly Woman Behind The Counter In A Small Town - PJ
We are working on:
- Tie Your Mother Down - Queen
- Fat Bottom Girls - Queen
- Jet City Woman - Queensryche
- Dance the Night Away - Van Halen
- 99 Red Balloons - Nena
- When the World is Coming Down - The Police
Ok, any comments? We expect them, and...we will probably tell you how we feel. Lucky you.
Stage 2 is at 9 tonight - I better shower.

No comments:
Post a Comment