Saturday, September 8, 2007

Day 11 Let's only talk about the good stuff...



My son is a good young man!!!


Too nice a day to be blogging just for the sake of blogging.

But I will tell you some good things and bad things:

- I love my son
- Warriors won last night 22-0, Nick had a great interception
- I love my daughters
- I met someone unbelievably wonderful
- My project came in on deadline (I am a training stud...oh yes!)
- The coffee I am drinking at this moment ROCKS!
- I am happy

Bad things:

- Today will be a big day for decisions (maybe that should be a good thing)
- I know that there is at least one person in the world that hates me
- Not knowing whether or not my company will be around by end of '07
- Facing my friend today
- I am sad

3 Bear Bomb Score!

Ok, so as far as the band goes, whoa... Have had amazing practices lately. Everyone keeps asking me "When are you guys playing out?" Soon, very soon. The October gig looks like a lock. Acoustic show, and we are ready for that. The website is next...and this blog will be attached. By then I (Scott Syer) will have a blog of my own to waste away the hours setting in stone my testimonial. That sentence was either very Yoda, or extremely poor syntax.

So, enjoy your day...love the people that love you back, and also love (especially) the people who don't. Know that your actions do define you...so be careful. And, every other motivational statement ever made...

Oh, one more.

Go, fight, win!


I think today I will go to the Westport Art Fair. I need it.

Uh huh.

No comments: