Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Day 14 Progress Check

I am a little sad today.

My blue Fender Stratocaster has been stolen. Happened over the weekend. Don't have very much to say about it. Just know this, I will go Samuel L. Jackson (in Pulp Fiction) on the person who stole it if I ever find out who it is...

It won't go away...

Today I feel really used. I have been trying to keep a positive outlook on things. Today is different, animosity is beginning to set into my very core. I will try to fight it, because I have truly chosen to believe that forgiveness and love are the best course of action. But today is different...

So, to get it out of my system - I will say:

"Fuck you, you don't deserve my friendship or my love, you are cruel, overly critical and spiteful, and my hope is that there is a day you truly need a close friend and no one will answer - because you have chosen to hate instead of forgive."

How sad to hold such contempt inside of you...enough so you have even poisoned me.


911

Deep breath and...exhale.

So, I have a date tonight with a very cute young woman from up north. We have been talking for awhile now on the phone and I am really looking forward to meeting her. I love her voice. She is coming into the Plaza, which I thought was very bold. Supposed to be a chilly night, but you know me - I will be wearing shorts, sandals and a positive outlook.

Tomorrow I am having dinner with Eve and some of her work associates. They are both in the "training" field, and obviously the dinner will become more of an interview after a few drinks and formalities. I hope to be able to change employers and still remain in KC. I am not sure if that will happen, but I am crossing everything on my body that is crossable. Nick is still very excited about the move to Platte City and I want so much to stick to at least one plan in my life.

Ok, I'm outta here.

It's 9-11, be thankful for the people in your life that love you.

No comments: