I was seriously going to discontinue posts until I had my life together, but I have been told by some avid readers to keep writing... I say whatever!
20 foot high above the rest of the world.
Every night is better than the previous lately...tonight I tour where I'll be taking my classes. My dinner: I had some kickass hummus last night and warm pita. I love that. Tried something new as well. They were stuffed wontons. The stuffing was a cream cheese corned beef mix. Deep fried and dipped in a hot, spicy and very sweet honey mustard. Delicious!
I have been working out like an athlete lately - a 45 year old athlete. I feel great and am thinner than I have been since Fall '05. Lots of energy and I am sleeping well.
Ok, hopefully that sufficiently bored you so that I won't have to continue to write anymore.
Made me smile.
I have to believe my biggest problem in life is that I truly love people. I love them so much that I sometimes don't have enough love to go around.
This morning I saw a mother and her three children walking up Main Street. By the look of their dress I knew she was walking them to a private school. I took a left and happened to park on a side street parallel to Main. As I flipped the tranny into Park, I noticed they were walking towards me. I got out of the truck, grabbed my laptop and began to walk directly towards them. As I approached the two smallest children (probably 6 years old) they each looked up and smiled at me. I immediately smiled back. As I continued to walk I glanced back to see the little girl still looking at me. She smiled again.
Now if you happen to believe in gifts from above...I think I would say that her smile qualifies.
Ok...good start to a day.
Thursday, September 6, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Telling of a young child’s smile……gave me one too……thank you for sharing.
Post a Comment