Monday, September 3, 2007

Day 6 I really love my own bed...

Am I missing something here?

A classic example of a hypocritical act is to denounce another for carrying out some action whilst carrying out the same action oneself...

"Before you accuse me, take a look at yourself..."

Sleepless in...

So, today I am tired. Great day yesterday. But, now I am paying the price. Today I will be exiled to the PC. Chained to it until bedtime. My fault, I decided to enjoy myself instead of work all weekend.

Tomorrow back to work and also back to a raging river... Things have been very stressful with all that my company is going through. Stress that I refuse to take into my bloodstream. In recent history I would have been an absolute mess right now. I won't do it anymore. I have learned that it is so fucking true, "You are only as good as you are that moment." And, if history doesn't prove that...well, believe me it does.

So, today I will be as good as I can be today. And, hope that tomorrow will I will be even better.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, is that so?

Scott Syer said...

Well, hmmm, uh...