Sunday, September 9, 2007

Day 12.2 I'll take a Mojito and a Sam Adams...

Quick updates:

- Yes, the second date was amazing...now stop asking!
- Networking is good, I may have landed a really great job!
- The realtors said $225,000 for our house was a great asking price!
- I busted another crack in my ass today...BUT, my yard looks like Eden.

Millie

Long sad story with a semi happy ending. I will tell the tale in dotpoints:

- Friend of my ex has dog she needs to part with
- Ex sees dog
- Ex WANTS dog
- Ex gets my son and goes to get dog
- Dog stays one night
- Scott sees dog
- Scott wants dog gone
- Ex gets son and takes dog back

Ok, I know you are all going, WHAT? What an a-hole!!! I am not a meanie...I'm just sayin', all a matter of time before everyone goes their separate ways. Ex will want freedom, Son will also want the same...but Scott always ends up being the Grimmy Grimmington. However for some reason I earned a chip from the heavens and both Ex and Son agreed with me. I must have done something right.

Bad thing...she was such a good dog...and I already miss her. Millie...girl.

I am so tired, I am definitely going to sleep tonight.

"No we're set, I'll take the check..." Buenos Tardes.

No comments: