skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Saturday, September 8, 2007
IMPORTANT!
I was runnin' for the door...
The next thing I remember,
I was runnin' back for more
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
▼
2007
(59)
►
October
(1)
▼
September
(37)
Melissa knows best!
No title
Costume Advice!
Our First Band Poster...
Acoustic Gig!
Ok fine!
If I hadn't blown the whole thing years ago...
New Blog!
That's all folks...
Casualties of war...
Day 15 The shit is hitting the fan...
Ezekiel 25:17
Day 14 Progress Check
Happy happy Joy joy...
Day 13 1/2 Eve
Day 13.2 Full frontal study...
Remember...
Day 13 What a lucky day!
Day 12.2 I'll take a Mojito and a Sam Adams...
Day 12 Oh yes, I remember now...
IMPORTANT!
Day 11 Let's only talk about the good stuff...
Day 10 Coup d'état and Coup de grâce or...
Day 10 was and still is my goal day...
Night 9 An imperfect ending...
Day 9 Untitled
My son is my hero...
I scare myself sometimes.
Almost as good as a washing machine...
Day 8 Revelation
Ok fine...
Lost track of the days...
Day 6 I really love my own bed...
Day 5.2 "Forever"
Day 5 New mindset...
Day 4.2 I really don't think I can take anymore...
Day 4 Wake up little sushi...
►
August
(12)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(6)
About Me
Scott Syer
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment